Cumalıkızık & Trilye

Our first weekend trip to the village Cumalıkızık and a town by the sea of Marmara, Trilye

Monday, December 20, 2004

Trilye Linner

We are having lunch/dinner, or linner as one might prefer to call it, at a restaurant in Trilye. We ate a few different kinds of fish, some of which I still don't know the name of. I did find out that we ate a Black Sea favorite-anchovies that are battered and fried to a crisp. You eat them like a french fry, bones, tail and all.











My partner, Ewa, and I usually are battling for "most disabled look" in pictures-I think that I'm starting to pull ahead in this next picture. The best part about it is that it isn't posed-that's 100% natural, baby!


1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger LB said…

    The scary part is I don't know either..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home